Thursday, October 4, 2012

Improve Your Office Day

 
Today, my office is fantastic!
I’m at home!
It’s quiet.
There are no bells ringing,
no deadlines,
no responsibilities,
no jobs needing to be done!
I love my office –
when its my home!
Next week,
that will be a little different.
Improve Your Office Day
is designed to make us
“happy up” our work space…
make it a nicer place to be in.
A bunch of flowers…
a happy pot plant…
bright cushions…
a smile…
 
Get decorating!
(I do wish my office looked
a little more like this!)
 
 
Today is also Golf Day.
I tried to play golf, once.
I wasn’t great at it…
actually,
I was pretty bad at it!
But, for anyone who loves it,
maybe you could skip out
 of the office a little early
and hit that little ball
off the little peg
and keep hitting
the little white ball
until you get it in the last hole.
Being Golf Day is the best excuse
you’ll ever have
to miss work for golf!

 
 

No comments: