Friday, April 13, 2012

Speedy Catchup


After a huge effort of crazy days,
The Cow was starting to feel
 a little crazy... 
I let a day slip by...
and then another and another.

 If I don’t start blogging again,
The Cow may walk out
to a back paddock
and be lost forever.

That would be sad.

So, what did we miss? 

We didn’t get to draw
a bird on the 8th of April.

I forgot to cherish an antique
 on the 9th .
I would have like that day, too!

Oops...
Siblings Day on the 10th. 
Sorry!

Cheese Fondue Day on the 11th ...
I am not too upset
at having missed this one...
 I am prone to cheese-belly. 
 I’d much rather some
smoked cheese or soft cheese
 than cheese fondue, anyway!

The 12th might have been fun
 Big Wind Day
(think kites – not “dots”)...
Coincidentally, this was also
“Look Up At The Sky Day”.

Today is Scrabble Day. 
I do like words...

which I blogged about in 2010.

(I might take some time
to say that I may
have walked under a ladder today...
 Stupid!!)

That brings us up to date.


 While The Cow gets huge numbers
 of hits from random
“passer-byers”,
I don’t know how many
loyal people are prepared to ride
the Crazy Cow
 on a regular basis. 
 It was a nice surprise
to be missed
when The Cow was heading
for the back paddock. 
We’re back!

It was suggested that
 The Cow needs a “like” button
so I added
the next best thing. 
 Feel free to have
some fun with it!

I wonder
what tomorrow will bring...


1 comment:

snofrid said...

That's too funny! But can't believe you missed siblings day....