Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Pyjama Day

Wear Your Pyjamas to Work Day


Ok, I’m secretly pleased
that I am on holidays today!
  It is the perfect excuse
to NOT wear my pyjamas
 to work today. 
 I do wear very comfy
clothes to work,
 but not my pyjamas. 


I have never been the
cute cartoon picture
pyjamas wearer.
 I’ve always leaned more
towards the men’s
striped pyjamas –
preferably in blues or greens... 
 But, still...
pyjamas would take away
a lot of my credibility –
in a room full of kids
waiting to jump
at any opportunity
to take over the class –
 this would be very dangerous! 

I will, however,
try to spend the day lazing
and resting,
curling up on the sun bed,
sipping coffee –
 in my pyjamas!
(The idea behind today is,
after all, relaxing! 
Comes after the people
in American
 have had to get
their tax in.)
Photos from here and here.



1 comment:

Snofrid said...

Dissapointed you didn't turn up in your pjs to the pool!