Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blah Blah Blah

blah blah blah
That’s today’s day.
It’s Blah, Blah, Blah Day
(Sounds like we have
to tag this one
under “Crazy Days”!)

I don’t know how long
I could get away with
answering everyone with
the three blahs today...
 before they starting punching me. 
 I’m guessing it wouldn’t be long! 
 But, if all I did was say
“Blah, blah, blah”...
I would not be
 celebrating today
in the right way! 
“What?” you say? 
There’s a deeper meaning
to this weirdly named day. 
 Today is actually the day
to knuckle down and get
all of those jobs done!! 
Quit with the blah blah blahs
and get started on the jobs,
already! 

(It’s not such a fun day now,
is it!?) 
spiders, lawns, edges,
 weeding, gardening,
sweeping, vacuuming...
blah blah blah!

Photos from here and here.

No comments: