Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hold The Phone

News just in!
I just blogged
today’s crazy day
 But...
I found another day.
  A better one! 
“Better than blueberry popovers?”
I hear you say! 
Yes!  Better than that! 
 Today and every
tenth of March,
is International – that’s right...
International Day of Awesomeness!
  That’s my favourite word! 
Awesome! 
Kids at school
who have been taught by me
 for a while don’t wait
for a sticker or a stamp...
they wait for a word... 
“Awesome!” 
After a longer-while,
kids in my class
start to tease me
for over-using the word
“Awesome”. 
(By then, they already think
 I’m awesome
and don’t really care.) 
 I cannot miss a day
 which seems to have been
created for people like me! 
Quick – blog something
 about International Day
 Of Awesomeness...
Kevin Lawver started
this awesome day.
The tag line is
“Because everyone needs
an excuse to be awesome.”
The International Day
of Awesomeness webpage
reminds us that
every day,
everyday people
do things which are awesome.
Look out for them today.
 Watch for the little things
 which are actually awesome! 
Maybe it’s the way
some letters are pronounced,
maybe it’s a hug –
at just the right time,
maybe it’s a laugh...
maybe it’s someone
saying something to you
– to help you feel
awesome today.
(If you made it
to the end of my
 “awesome” blogpost –
 that shows awesome
 dedication and effort! 
You’re awesome!)

Check the webpage for more. 
This is from their page:
No one’s perfect,
but everyone can be awesome.

(Seems I might be right
with my usage of the word
“awesome”. 
I’m going to keep using it!)

Image Source: Sodahead.com


No comments: