Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What's So Special About Today?


6th November
finds me a little stumped.
I can’t seem to find a crazy day…
and I can’t find
an interesting Special Day
I haven’t already posted about.
What to do!!?
I did learn that today
is the 311th day of the year 2012
(This being a leap year).
Scarily,
that leaves 55 days of the year.
In those 55 days,
I have to get myself ready for Christmas.
 I have to finish off my working year.
I have to get ready
to attend the end-of-year functions.
I have to get ready
to say goodbye to 2012
and to welcome in 2013.
Only 55 days!
On another note,
I have been wondering…
2013…
how will the people
who are afraid of the number 13
cope with 365 days of 13?
Anyway…
a lot to do
and only 55 days of the year
 left to do them!
 
Best get busy!

Oh, and...
Today is the day Australia stops,
apparently.
Today, the Melbourne Cup is run.
 

1 comment:

snofrid said...

It also means its only 63 days until you're another year older!