Monday, November 12, 2012

Hold the Fish


Today is a Crazy Day for sure!
It’s Pizza With The Works
Except Anchovies Day. 
That can’t be seen
 as being anything except crazy!
I still haven’t learned
to like the taste of anchovies!
I am giving up trying –
after hearing about today!
I never have to pretend
to want to learn
to like them again!

I am having some time
in the dark ages,
with my internet connection
at my house slowing down
to painfully slow!
Painfully!
I can’t open any webpage,
unless I’m ready to wait ten minutes.
I can’t research crazy, weird,
strange facts
when my internet is so slow!
I’m a four-or-five-pages-open-and
working-at-once-computer user!
I will have to look into
the problems and work them out –
and then, I’ll be back
blogging about crazy days!
Until then… I’m having Pizza!

No comments: