Thursday, February 23, 2012

Give A Dog A Bone

Here’s another fun one...





  International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day.
(Yes, I said “International”)


Surprisingly, there is little
information about this
exciting day for dogs, so...
I’m taking a poem from the
Rolled out of bed.
Scratched my head.
Brought the mail.
Wagged my tail.
Fetched a stick.
Learned a trick.
Chased a hare.
Sat in a chair.
Chewed a shoe--
Table, too.
Got in a spat
With a cat.
Buried a bone.
Answered the phone.
Heard a thief.
Gave him grief.
Time to creep
Off to sleep.
 

If you have a dog –
you better have some
delicious dog biscuits today!
Pictures from here, here and here.

2 comments:

Telela said...

I just can't keep up with you blog posts these days... there's just too many crazy days!

snofrid said...

Dogs deserve a special treat day, that poem shows they have a tough life!