Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Making Friends Again

We're making friends again.
We decided it would be for the best.
It's not easy...
... there's still a great deal of awkwardness...
but...there's no other choice.
We're making friends, again.
On Sunday, my car threw a tantrum.
I didn't really understand.
Holding a grudge into Monday,
my car relunctantly drove me to work.
Red lights were flashing and I was scared.
This tantrum was bigger than most.
It seemed that the only way I could make peace with my disgruntled car - was to buy it an expensive gift...
... which I reluctantly did.
Once the gift was placed under the bonnet...
all seemed to be forgiven.
While the car is happy...
I'm now the one holding the grudge...
But, I'm trying to forgive and move on.
An alternator -
it seemed that this was the only way to keep my car happy.

No comments: