Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Trojan Rant



So... I've been without my computer
for a couple of weeks!
Sounds simple enough...
I mean, two weeks - that's nothing!
But...
In today's technical world -
Two weeks is eons!!
I got a "trojan".
That's what they told me.
I nodded sagely.
And inside.... I shrugged with ignorance.
A trojan - they tell me,
Is like the Helen of Troy story.
Remember the horse -
an unexpected gift...
filled with an army of enemies!
I'm not too sure how I got mine...
But I didn't like it!
Someone out there sat and planned this....
they improved their design and
set out to get the best program they could.
My trojan was no accident...
someone set out to steal my identity...
... to steal my money.
Nasty!
And, while I'm ranting...
I'm sick of the spam email comments
sent to this webpage.
I can't believe that brothels
would dare to encourage my writing,
to ask for more blog posts.
I'm not interested...
Thank goodness for spam spotters.

1 comment:

Wenlen said...

You do have some nasty slime balls following your blog.