Sunday, June 24, 2012

UFO or No?

Today is UFO Day!
While it seems
I am ridiculously busy
and my mind is concentrating
on other things,
I have missed a couple of days.
It would be terrible
to miss this one…
UFO day…

I googled the most recent
sightings of UFOs
and landed myself
in Western Australia.
Ok… Still not convinced,
even after watching
the video footage. 
A cynic, I seem to be.
I checked some photos…
A little Blockbuster Movie-ish…
This is more credible.


 This was taken in 1954
by an Aussie sheep farmer
 named W. C. Hall. 
Seems there are UFOs
everywhere in Australia!


I like the idea of this one!
UFO crashes in wind turbine.
But, no…
an unmanned stealth bomber
 was being tested in the area…
 but…
there was no evidence
 of a crash left in the area…
so…
maybe it was aliens
in a UFO. 
The truth is out there,
they say!  
Photos from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFL. The photo of the sheep was taken in Victoria in 1953, not Qld, and first published that year in a magazine called Sir (owned by TIME) it had no flying saucer then. Pretty clever stuff for 1954. But still in 1926 some Uni Students did the same thing with another photo that is floating around the net of a guy called J T Scopes. Is the truth out there? No...why would any alien come to Australia..especially as they would have to pay the carbon tax on the rocket fuel........