Thursday, November 17, 2011

Out Of Hibernation

It's Grizzly Bear Week.
Some of the kids are still working
 on their art skills -
I am sure one of these bears
 looks like a fruit bat!


We watched a youtube clip of bears standing in a waterfall and snatching salmon as the poor fish jumped up the waterfalls. 
We were inspired!

The kids are confidently
using the art equipment now.


I love how each of them creates something in their own style.  It's been a long time since I last heard "I can't draw.".


 They drew these
from a few photos we had
in the room.


I'm pretty impressed
with them.


Even better,
They're pretty impressed
with themselves!


In the words of
one of my girls:
"That's sick!".

2 comments:

snofridandbeyond said...

The first one is my favourite!

The Hairy Cow said...

He sure has his own style, that one!