Thursday, August 2, 2012


Oh,so many missed days!

Nevermind!

I do have a question
I would like you to ponder…
There are three toilets
in the main area of my workplace.
  There are about 35 of us
there on any particular day. 
 We are predominantly women,
with about 7 males among us.
Here is my question:
What is the likelihood
of me walking into a toilet
 immediately after someone
has left skiddies on the bowl? 
 It would seem
 that the chances
would be low….
But no. 
Remember, there are 7 men
 and about 28 women. 
At the risk of being sexist,
 I am assuming
the skiddie-leaver
is one of the guys.
 There are three toilets.
 There should be a very,
very slim chance
of me walking into
the stinky fumes l
eft from a colleague
 – and yet,
this is not the case. 
 I stumble into and out of
 these tainted cubicles
with increasing frequency.
 I no longer try
to remain polite
and tough it out
– I now walk backwards,
leaving the stinky environment
without fearing how
the culprit may feel,
should they be watching.
 How is it, that
I am drawn so often
to the stinky toilets?
And, how can I change this?

If you didn't know,
I've been neglecting the Cow
and have been spending my time here: http://lovedexter.weebly.com/index.html instead.


1 comment:

Snofrid said...

Hope none of your workmates happen to read this....!