Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beginnings

The first blog... Oh but the expectations seem so high. First impressions mean so much... I figure that everyone deserves a biography. Everyone should have the chance to share their story, their adventures, their life. I've read so many biographies - now I will have one of my own to read. Who knows, some famous ghost writer may chance upon this, realise the potential in my stories and produce a glossy page-turner... about me. Meanwhile, I'm currently working on a speech about me. It has to take between 4 and 6 minutes. It got me to thinking. I've scribbled some numbers on paper, multiplied them and come to the conclusion that I am about 19 million minutes old. How do you successfully condense 19 million minutes into five? I'd best get started!

1 comment:

Telela said...

My goodness, that is old!